Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ready, set, and action

Well yesterday was a very fun day for me and medford. We decided to stay in Bakersfield till Monday night, so that we could attend the Guide Dog meeting that night. The meeting was little bit different for us, since we were being filmed by 17 news. We decided to seperate the big dogs and the puppies since we were working on different things. Medford was a good boy and was behaved and did all his commands like he should. They got some film of me and medford together. lol of course medford looked at me like really mom another camera i already have enough cameras taking pictures of me in fresno now bakersfield too. We do not know yet when or if they will air the film. Hopefully they will cause I think it will be cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment