Wednesday, February 16, 2011

best dog ever

I know everyone says they have the best dog, but I have to say I really do. He is very loving and knows how to cheer me up when I am down. I recently learnd that my grandma passed away, and Medford was there with me to give me love and comfort. In his silly way he tried to sit on my lap and give me kisses. He even tried to snuggle up with me, however 75 ib golden/lab cross laying on someone is not very comfortable so I had to make him move. Today I also found out that the funeral is to be held in pitsburgh the week of my finals, which means I can't go. Of course yet again Medford was there with his love and support for me. Now i know why they are called mans best friend. And I can say I have the best dog cause I know he will always love me and be there for me whether I am happy, sad, or angry. I love you Medford you are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment