Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Polaris

So back in February I said that Polaris had been career changed due to many issues he had, and that I sadly could not adopt him because the school was worried that his issues could have a negative impact on Andrew's training. So we decided to let the school place him which was a har choice to make since all my career changes live in Bakersfield where I can see them. Well it has been a month now and we finally got a letter saying Polaris has found a forever home. They wait a month to inform us of a placement to make sure that the placement works out. All we know is he will be living with a retired couple in Redwood city. We are sending the school our contact info in hopes of staying in contact with his new family. I hope they enjoy him as much as I did.

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear that he finally found a forever home and a family to love him! Hopefully they will get in contact with you so you can keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete