Saturday, December 3, 2011

Puppy meeting

Today was my first meeting back with the Fresno far sighted in about a month. I only made it to one meeting in November since I was busy and I dont have a puppy yet. It was great to see everyone again and catch up with them again. Our meeting was at fig garden its a small shopping center that has some great stores to take the pups in and tons of distractions too. I was lucky and got to work two different dogs this meeting. It was great to have a leash in my hand again. I first worked Pelham, and then Tippet. We had new perspective raisers so I worked Pelham first to show them what to do then handed them the leash to work him some while I supervised. Towards the end of the meeting is when I worked Tippet.

Tomorrow I will be driving up with my leader to play with the Preston litter and pick up her pup from that litter. I will have pictures to post tomorrow of the new pup and me playing with the pups too.

1 comment:

  1. Niles, Neal, Nelson, Newton, Nicola, Nick, Nashville, Nestor, Niblet, Norton, Noland, Nutter...

    ReplyDelete