Tuesday, November 29, 2011

great news

I am very excited I just got an email with the names of the pups from "Medfords" litter. I am not allowed to realease the names until all the pups have gone to their raisers. I can say I am happy with the names, and cant wait to find out which of the four boys is mine. I will pick mr. A up on Dec 18. I also found out that Medfords breeder family is going to bring him to the campus to see me when I pick up my puppy. I cant wait to see him again.

This weekend will be fun. I am going with my guide dog leader to the campus to play with her last puppy Preston's litter. We will be picking up one of those pups from that litter. She will be getting a mr. N. We will also be picking up a male yellow lab pup for a new raiser in our group. Yes thats 2 pups we will be bringing back. I know 2 adorable pups in the car how horrible lol. I cant wait to meet them

2 comments:

  1. I am guessing the name Aniko! My last puppy was a golden named Aniko and was CC'd in July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see which Mr.N you get and we can't wait to welcome our Miss N on December 7th!!

    ReplyDelete