Monday, October 10, 2011

graduation pictures

Medford and I with his breeder keepers children
Medford and I in front of the congratulations sign
Medford giving me kisses
Medford and I before graduation

Family photo(my dad, me , medford, my sister, and my mom)
group photo (hilton, medford, heloise,and hobbs) with raisers and hilton and hobbs partners
Medford and I being called onto the stage
Making Medford sit before giving my speech

Tearing up during my speech
Medford sitting in my lap after graduation
Giving Medford one last hug






















































































































4 comments:

  1. Loved all the photos - he looks so grown up! Are you hoping to raise an offspring of Medford?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks he has grown up alot I am getting a puppy from Medford's first litter due oct 19 so ill get the puppy around christmas time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! It's cool that they do a graduation ceremony for breeders!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Hobbs Guide Yay!!! lol, sorry I just had to get that out ;)

    Medford looks wonderful and all grown up! He is going to have beautiful babies.

    ReplyDelete