Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy 1st birthday!!

  I can't believe my boy is a year old today! Seems like yesterday I was waiting for the email to say Medford's first litter was born. Agent got to have lots of fun these past 3 days. On Saturday he got to go have fun with my dad in the mountains, Sunday I took him over to Fresno State and to a pumpkin patch to get pictures of him, and today I got to enjoy snuggling with him and he even got some ice cream as a treat. He got many new toys for his birthday too. I am glad Agent is mine forever. I look forward to many more birthdays with him. In case you are wondering who Agent is Agent is the new name I gave Andrew when he was career changed. Enjoy pictures of Agent I took Sunday.


2 comments:

  1. Nice stories about the cute Dogs, I enjoyed the company of my Dog for five years it was died in an accident, now i don't want to buy any other dog because no other dog can replace the which my dog played with me.

    Calendar Template

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Agent! He has the sweetest face!

    ReplyDelete