Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy national pancake day!

Ashley: so today was my first full day with andrew in fresno with me we have some stuff to work out but other than that we have been pretty good. He sent the first part of the day in the crate while i was at school i came home for 2hrs to let him play. After school we went to an outside mall and walked around outside and worked on some commands. After that we went over to ihop. Today was ihops national pancake day which ment free pancakes (3small pancakes).andrew did pretty good he was a little wiggly at times but considering it was only his 2nd time out to eat id say he did good.

Andrew: hi everyone i know its been a while since ive written but i havent done much. So today my raiser had school so i had to stay in my crate in the appartment for some of the day. Once my raiser got back she took me to the place she called sierra vista mall where we walked and worked on my commands. I loved walking wasnt a big fan of working on my commands though. Then after all that my raiser took me to this place called ihop where she made me lay down and be good while she ate pancakes. NO FAIR! Im now enjoying playtime now.

No comments:

Post a Comment