Sunday, June 5, 2011

some lasts

This week Medford and I will be doing a lot of last things together before he heads of to Guide Dogs. Yesterday he had his last meeting with my Fresno group. The meeting was at a bowling alley, and Medford did great. He was very interested in watching people bowl but not so interested that he was distracted. I was presented my pin and certificate for raising Medford that day also. Medford and I also had our last drive from Fresno to bakersfield together. I am going to miss driving with him. Tomorrow Medford will have his last meeting with the Bakersfield group.

A quick update on Polaris he is almost 4 months old now and weighs 22ib now. Small guy. He has stared loosing his fluff and getting more short strait golden hair look now.he is a sweet boy who still has lots to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment