Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's official!!







Sorry I haven't posted in a while but life has been crazy. Medford and I finished my 2nd year in college few weeks ago. It was bitter sweet. I was happy to be done with classes, but sad that it would be the last time I attended school with Medford. Well today we got a call(if your a puppy raiser you might know what call I mean). I was told Medford has been added to the recall list, and we will have to make arrangements about getting him to the puppy truck on its way back to the campus. I am very excited that he will be going off to doggy college, and look forward to seeing what path he chooses for his life. At the same time I am very sad to see my big boy go, because I love him so much. He will be on breeder eval so I won't hear anything about him for about a month. Good luck Medford



Hard to believe my boy looked like this one time


And then grew into this good looking boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment