Tuesday, January 27, 2015

new blog

I have started a new blog. Since I have graduated from Fresno State and I am no longer raising for GDB there is nothing to update really for this blog. However, with that chapter being closed a new one chapter is occurring. I am now in my final semester at Bergin University where I am learning about service dog training and placement. This semester I am working with a male yellow lab named Obrien but I call him Obie. I have decided to start a blog that will show the training and adventures I have with Obie this semester. The blog is

http://obiesadventures.blogspot.com

If you would like to follow us on our adventure please feel free to go over and follow the blog.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if you still look at this blog, but I was wondering if you could talk to me about how you got your college to allow you to raise a guide dog while living on campus. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete