Monday, April 26, 2010

A weekend full of firsts











This past weekend I was able to go home and see Medford. He is healthy now so he got to do a lot of firsts with me. He got to go to the puppy truck for the first time, since he didn't come off of the truck. He got to see one of the dogs in our group Stanton leave to go for formal training, and the raisers got a new puppy. They got a male black lab named Eaton. Medford also got to see my last puppy i raised get off the truck since she was career changed. She is now living with my Bakersfield leader. He did very well at the truck. He then went to Jonny Rockets for his second time. He went under the table and slept till we left. On Sunday he had a few other firsts. He went to the store for a quick trip. Medford also went to his first movie. As soon as we walked in people asked if they could pet him and take pictures of him. We saw the Last Song. He was very good. He made everyone laugh when in the movie Miley started singing he let out a big moan for everyone to hear. Medford is continuing to grow and at 13 weeks already is in a medium jacket.
Medford


Baby puppy group photo pups from left to right are Viking,Medford,Eaton

Medford waiting for movie to start

waiting for movie to start

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! My leader and I picked Viking up from GDB when we got Rocco. He's grown a lot since I last saw him. Eaton is a Belle puppy. My first dog, Freya, was a Belle puppy. He's gonna do great! Belle has really good puppies. It's so funny that Medford started moaning when Miley Cyrus started singing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley! I'm Mimi, and I raised Cabana for GDB, but she was career changed. A couple weeks ago, we puppy sat Medford's brother, Montego. There are a bunch of photos of him on my blog. They look so alike and sound very similar in their issues and temperaments. Montego is huge, too--but what a sweetie! I look forward to hearing more about your time with Medford.

    ReplyDelete