Sunday, October 13, 2013

Crazy weekend/ a dog and his fan

Well Friday night/saturday morning there was an issue where the water pipe for the appartment above me leaked into my ceiling and my carbon dioxide/smoke detector which set that alarm off. I ended up having to call the firedepartment to come help me since water was getting onto wires. The firefighters ended up having to punch a hole into my ceiling to drain the water( my ceiling will be getting replaced). The whole time Agent my career change was throwing a fit and Pinnacle was asleep or just couldnt care less. As a result Pinnacle is at a sitter for few days so its just Agent and I. Saturday afternoon they brought in a big fan to dry my carpet and it will stay on till sometime monday. Well Agent has decided he loves this fan and ive caught him laying in front of it a couple times.

No comments:

Post a Comment