Monday, March 29, 2010

Meet Medford

Well this past Saturday I picked up my new puppy. His name is Medford. Medford is one of Fame's puppies. Fame is the breeder dog that Captain Sully and his family have. Medford weighs 20.5 ib at 9 weeks old. He was a good boy, and slept the whole way home from picking him up. He kept me up most of the night as expected. Medford has decided that even though he keeps getting into trouble for it he likes to lay on my mom's coffee table. He is a cuddly boy, and I can't wait to watch him grow up.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley,
    I'm so excited for you, and this is rewarding thing you are doing. I'm looking to raise a puppy too. When the scheduled dates are made for meetings in May, in New York, NY, I will attend it. Hopefully, have a puppy soon after!
    Good luck to you and your new friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Medford is darling! We have his brother Montego in our group. Fresno is a great group :) I grew up there. Enjoy your new baby!

    ReplyDelete