Thursday, January 16, 2014

life changes

Life never goes the way you plan. I was scheduled to be done with Fresno State this past December, but as life would have it things came up so I am back a Fresno State. This will for sure be my last semester. I am taking 2 classes which is good as I can work hard to hopefully get A's in both of those classes as well as work on a few issues Pinnacle picked up while we were home in Bakersfield. I've noticed Pinnacle seems to do better as an only dog. He plays fine with other dogs but struggles to settle with the other dogs around in the house (he does fine settling while working though). Agent stayed back in Bakersfield with my parents for now. He will join me and Pinnacle in February that way we have time to settle back into a school routine. We have a busy few months ahead of us so hopefully there will be more stories to share.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley,
    I have a quick question I wanted to ask you about your blog. Do you think you could send me an email when you get this? Thanks

    Tiffany
    Tpham(at)dropcam(dot)com

    ReplyDelete